Last Modified on October 30, 2023 by Dr. Tyler Meier

Does Back Pain Lead to Health Issues? Newport Beach Chiropractor

Newport Beach ChiropractorMillions of people suffer with back pain on a daily basis. And of those, over 80% take over the counter pain medication, prescription drugs, or consider surgery. The remaining 20% ignore their symptoms hoping they will fade away with time. Which almost never happens.

The source of most back pain is spinal misalignments. A slight shift in the vertebrae or spinal column brought on by an automobile or motorcycle accident, a sports injury, work-place injury, or poor everyday postural (sitting / standing / laying down / sleeping) habits… or plain old gravity.

These spinal misalignments (or what chiropractors refer to as Subluxations) put pressure on the delicate nerves that flow out of the spinal column, and start to cut nerve energy from reaching your limbs and organs.

Imagine impeding the flow of water in a garden hose… or a sprinkler system. The grass, vegetation, and flowers that depend on water will start turning yellow, and eventually die.

Just like water, nerve flow is essential to your health and well-being. And so any nerve interference or subluxation has to be addressed and fixed, before the body goes into a state of disease.

Newport Beach Corrective Chiropractic Care

At CorePosture Chiropractic in Newport Beach, we specialize in Chiropractic BioPhysics technique (or CBP). CBP is the most trusted, scientific, published, and peer-reviewed chiropractic technique in the world. It aims to realign the spine back to health, restoring uninterrupted nerve flow to your limbs and vital organs.

“Corrective chiropractic through CBP has allowed me to help hundreds of Newport Beach residents dramatically improve their health, simply by getting to the root cause of their back pain!” says Dr. Tyler Meier, chiropractor and clinical director of CorePosture Chiropractic.

With over 225 published articles in peer-reviewed journals throughout the world, Chiropractic BioPhysics has a proven track record of helping millions of people globally not only address their source of back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, and joint pain, but more importantly get to the root of certain ailments and diseases.

“By rehabilitating the spine back to health and eliminating the source of pain, the majority of our patients report a wonderful side effect as well” says Dr. Tyler Meier.  “Certain conditions such as insomnia, acid reflux disease, high blood pressure, digestive issues, asthma, fibromyalgia, and even chronic fatigue are reduced or even eliminated.”

To find out more about CorePosture Chiropractic and how you and your loved ones can benefit from cutting-edge chiropractic care, please contact us for a complimentary consultation to see if you qualify.

Tyler Meier Chiropractor

Dr. Tyler Meier is a board-certified, licensed chiropractor and founder of CorePosture Chiropractic in Newport Beach, CA

Similar Posts

Back PainNeck PainMigrainesHeadachesScoliosisPoor PostureFatigue



or Call (949) 536-5506 to schedule your appointment.